Struggling to work out how to style your own hair? Save money on salon upstyles with the 30 Braids in 30 Days hairstyle guide.
Inside you’ll find over 75 pages of hair-spiration including:
- Tutorials for all styles of braids, starting at beginner all the way to advanced
- Step-by-step photo tutorials and written instructions for the 30 braided hairstyles featured in the 30 Braids in 30 Days challenge
- Styling advice on how to prepare your hair for braiding
- Tips for braiding curly hair
- Advice for braiding fine hair
- Product and styling tips and tricks
- Braid troubleshooting guide
Whether you’re a novice or good at braids, you’ll love this ebook written by Christina Butcher, the New York Times' bestselling author and hair behind the top hair blog, Hair Romance. There are hairstyles to suit all skill levels. Braid Basics are covered in detail and you can work up to the more complicated hairstyles with practice.
With the 30 Braids in 30 Days ebook you’ll have hairstyle ideas and tips to get rid of bad hair days for good.